BACFI is happy to advertise appropriate vacancies and requests for placement. Contact the BACFI office for further details.
The SFO are recruiting for a Principal Investigative Lawyer: Principal Investigative Lawyer (General and Proceeds of Crime) - Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK
Would you love the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the UK's most high profile fraud and bribery cases, by delivering high quality outcomes?
Are you someone who enjoys collaborating with a variety of people and stakeholders?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
This is an interesting and engaging role, providing legal expertise to bring our cases to a successful outcome. As an integrated member of the case team, you will progress cases by demonstrating leadership, managing teams where necessary and providing high quality legal advice.
We also have vacancies in our Proceeds of Crime Division where you will work as part of a busy and collegiate team to identify, investigate and restrain assets with a view to confiscation as well as non-conviction based asset recovery.
In both roles your job will include:
· Working on case strategy, key decisions, team building and outcomes
· Contributing to organizational learning following innovative resolutions and legal precedents
· Actively participating in investigations from managing search warrants, attending searches, interviewing witnesses and applying for orders under POCA 2002
· Engagement with overseas law enforcement and prosecuting agencies with possible travel abroad
· Enhancing your technical skills through working with digital evidence (training to use our software will be provided)
For further details please see:Principal Investigative Lawyer (General and Proceeds of Crime) - Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK